Geological Survey of India is officially out to fill up 37 (thirty seven) no. of post of Ordinary Grade Driver in Level – 2 [Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 63,200/-] (pre-revised Pay Band – I – Rs. 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-) in Geological Survey of India, Southern Region, an attached office of Ministry of Mines, New Delhi on Direct Recruitment basis. Details of the post, eligibility conditions, method of recruitment and vacancy thereof are given below. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the offline application for the GSI Driver Recruitment 2019 will start from 22nd June 2019. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 22nd June 2019 for GSI Driver Recruitment 2019
Important Dates – GSI Driver Recruitment 2019
- Starting Offline Application : 27.04.2019
- Last Date : 22.06.2019
Vacancy Details – GSI Driver Recruitment 2019
- Regional Headquarters – 01
- Karnataka & Gao – 10
- Andhra Pradesh – 10
- Tamil Nadu & Puducherry – 04
- Telangana – 08
- Kerala – 04
Salary Limit – GSI Driver Recruitment 2019
- Level 2 (Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 63,200) of Pay Matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission
Age Limit – GSI Driver Recruitment 2019
- Not exceeding 25 (twenty-five) years.
- Age Relaxations
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
Educational Qualification And Other Eligibility Criteria – GSI Driver Recruitment 2019 (Gsi.Gov.In)
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Driving license for Light Motor Vehicles (LMV) & Heavy Motor Vehicles (HMV)
- 03 (three) years experience in driving trucks, jeeps or tractors in a recognized organization
- Experience in repairs and maintenance of vehicles.
Mode Of Selection – GSI Driver Recruitment 2019
Direct Recruitment – Selection through open competitive examination by holding trade test (practical and written) to be conducted by the appointing authority.
Syllabus For Trade Test – GSI Driver Recruitment 2019 (Gsi.Gov.In)
- Able to read English numerals and figures.
- Have knowledge of traffic rules and regulations.
- To be able to identify defects and carryout minor repairs.
- To change wheels and correctly inflate tyres.
Address To Send The Application Form – GSI Driver Recruitment 2019
- The Additional Director General, Geological Survey of India, Southern Region, GSI Complex, Bandlaguda, Hyderabad – 500068
How To Apply – GSI Driver Recruitment 2019 (Gsi.Gov.In)
- The application with requisite documents may be forwarded/submitted by Ordinary Post/Speed Post within 60 (sixty) days and 90 (ninty) days for candidates from Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep) from the date of advertisement of this post in Employment News. Applications received after the closing date shall be treated as null and void and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. The cover containing the application shall indicate at the top, the name of the post applied for
- Candidates should submit their application as per the proforma given Application formalong with the self-attested copies of their valid driving licence, certificate of experience, educational certificates, caste certificate and income certificate in case of Economically Weaker Sections (Annexure – I in DoPT order No. 36039/1/2019-Estt(Res), dated 31st January 2019) as prescribed by the Government of India.
- For More Details Please Check Below Notification