Kerala PSC Published a job notification to hire Police Constables for India Reserve Battalion Regular Wing. Interested & Eligible candidates on or before 15th May 2019.
|Last Date||15th May 2019|
About Kerala Public Service Commission
The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India.
- Pass in S.S.L.C or equivalent
- Age Limit : 18-29 (Only candidates born between 02.01.1990 and 01.01.2001 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Ex-servicemen have age relaxation up to 41 years. In the case of adult members of SC and their children converted to Christian religion the upper age limit shall be 31 years ie. Candidates born between 02.01.1988 & 01.01.2001 (Including age relaxation as per para 2(1) of the general conditions)
Salary : Rs. 10,480 – 18,300/- (PR)
How to Apply
- Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission before applying for the post.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password (Kerala PSC user login).
- Candidates must click on the ‘Apply now button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for the post.