Life Insurance Corporation of India(LIC) invites online applications from eligible candidates who must be Indian Citizens for selection and appointment as Apprentice Development Officer in the jurisdiction of the various Divisional Offices under Various Zonal Offices.The aspirants who are looking for the Insurance jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Furthermore, to know more information about LIC ADO Careers, aspirants can refer the below all details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 is given below.
LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
- Opening Online Application :20-05-2019
- Closing Online Application : 09-06-2019
- Download Call Letter LIC ADO : 29-06-019 on wards
- Date of Preliminary Exam : 6th & 13th July 2019
- Date of Main Exam : 10th August 2019
LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 – Notification Details
|Organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
|LIC ADO Vacancy Details Total : 8581 Post|
|Region / Zone Name||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total|
|North Central Zonal Office, NCZ, Kanpur UP||447||260||96||228||11||1042|
|Central Zonal Office CZ, Bhopal MPl||209||62||47||80||127||525|
|East Central Zonal Office ECZ, Patna Bihar||302||104||62||95||138||701|
|Northern Zonal Office, NZ, Delhi||451||251||102||256||70||1130|
|Eastern Zonal Officer EZ,Kolkata WB||391||173||83||174||101||922|
|Southern Zonal Office, SZ Chennai||589||309||121||228||10||1257|
|South Central Zonal Office, SCZ Hyderabad||530||297||118||217||89||1251|
|Western Zonal Office, WZ Mumbai, Maharashtra||808||368||158||174||245||1753|
LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 – Age Limit
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – The applicant shall have completed 21 years of age (in completed years) and not more than 30 years of age (in completed years) as on 01.05.2019 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.05.1989 and not later than 01.05.1998 (both days inclusive) as on 01.05.2019
- For more reference kindly check the LIC official notification 2019.
LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 – Qualification
- For Employees category and Agents category in both Urban and Rural area- Applicant shall possess the Bachelor’s Degree of aUniversity in India established under a statute or approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
- An applicant from Others category for recruitment as an Apprentice Development Officer in both Urban and Rural area shall possess the Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai
|Category of Applicant||For Recruitment in Urban Area||For Recruitment in Rural Area|
|i) Employee Category||Not less than 3 years of service after confirmation in Class III post|
|ii) Agents Category||Not less than 5 years as an agent or other than agent (such as DSE/FSE) and has brought a net First Year Premium Income of not less than 5,00,000/- during the immediately preceding 5 financial years and a net First Year Premium Income of not less than ₹ 1,00,000/- on 50 lives in each of any 3 of these financial years.||Not less than 4 years as an agent or other than agent(such as DSE/FSE) and has brought a net First Year Premium Income of not less than 1,00,000/- on 50 lives per year in any 3 of the immediately preceding 4 financial years.|
|iii) Other||Preference would be given to candidates who have at least 2 years experience in life insurance industry.|
LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 – Application Fee
- For SC/ST Candidates – Intimation Charges of Rs.50/- plus Transaction Charges
- Other than SC/ST Candidates – Application Fees-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs.600/- plus Transaction Charges.
How To Apply – LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
- Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 01.05.2019 are required to log in to the LIC’s website http://www.licindia.in/Bottom-Links/careers under the heading “Careers” to open the link “ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR LIC ADO’s RECRUITMENT EXAM 2018-19”. It redirects the candidates to the online registration page
- A candidate can apply under multiple categories (i.e.Open Market, Agents Category or Employee Category) subject to eligibility criteria prescribed for that particular category with regard to age/qualification/experience.
- For more details please check below notification