Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)is the power house of the Indian electrical industry. Set up in 1960 by the Government of India, it functions as a centre for applied research in electrical power engineering assisting the electrical industry in product development and quality assurance.
Organization: Central Power Research Institute
No: of Openings: 02
Last Date: 10th July 2019
- Should be responsible for the conveyance and the safekeeping of the mobile facility system and assist the project staffs in the PCB dechlorination activities.
- Gas Cylinder handling,
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the project coordinator in this regard to work in shift
- Should have heavy duty vehicle driving license with 2 years driving experience.
- SSLC/Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent
- Preference will be given to persons with experience of driving volvo trucks.
- Extensive travelling within the country including weekends and holidays is expected from the selected candidates
Salary: Rs 28500/-
How to Apply
Interested candidates may send their applications as per the prescribed format with all relevant copies of documents by post to below mentioned address superscibing ” Application for the position of Driver)PCB)” on the envelope latest by 10.07.2019
Central Power Research Institute
Post Box No.8066,
Prof. Sir. C.V Raman Road
Sadashivanagar Post Office,
Bangalore – 560080