Indian Navy has published the recruitment notification for 400 Sailor Posts, for Matric Recruit (MR) – April 2020 batch for course commencing April 2020. Candidates seeking to apply for Indian Navy Sailor MR posts, should be 10th Class Passed. Earlier, a total of 2700 vacancies had been invited for India Navy SSR (Senior Secondary Recruit) and 500 are for Indian Navy AA (Artificer Apprentice). Now, the recruitment is being done for unmarried male candidates Sailor Matric Recruit. Indian Navy Sailor MR selection will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in Computer-based Examination, followed by Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
|Organisation : Indian Navy|
|Name of the Post||Sailor – Matric Recruit|
|Total No.of Vacancies||400|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 14,600 per month, Pay Matrix (₹21,700- ₹69,100) + all relevant documents|
Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Chef : They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
- Steward : They would be required to serve food in the officers‟ messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
- Hygienist : They will be required to clean washroom, shower spaces and other areas. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
Age Limit : Candidates should be born between 01 April 2000 to 31 March 2003 (Both dates inclusive).
Selection of recruits is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
How to Apply
Online applications will be accepted through the official website of Indian navy , ( www.joinindiannavy.gov.in ) from 26 July to 01 August 2019.
The procedure is as follows :
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers.
- Log–in with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”
- Click on “Apply” button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the “Submit” button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
|Starting Date of Online Application||26 July 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||01 August 2019|
Important Links:Official Notification Apply Online