State Bank of India invites online application from eligible candidates having MBA, CA qualifications. These Deputy General Manager Post are in SBI, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
The job applications for SBI Deputy General Manager Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 12 August 2019. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here.
|Organisation||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of the Post||Deputy General Manager (Asset Liability Management)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||01|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra.|
- MBA (Finance) or equivalent / Chartered Accountant
- FRM Certification and / or CFA is preferred
- Minimum 15 years’ post qualification experience with Banks/ Financial Institutions / Regulatory Bodies etc.
- Out of above minimum 5 years’ experience in ALM with Banks/ Financial Institutions / Regulatory Bodies etc. having significantly large balance sheet size
Age Limit : Candidates age should be 45 years (As on 01.07.2019)
Pay Scale : Rs. 68680-1960/4-76520 [CTC: Rs. 41 Lakhs approx.]
Application Fee :
- General/ OBC/EWS : Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD : Rs. 125/-
Pay the Examination Fee through online Mode
Selection Process : On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at SBI’s website (direct link is given below) from 22 July 2019 to 12 August 2019.
Job Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Closing Date to Apply Online : 12 August 2019
Important Links:Official Notification Apply Online